DENTAL SERVICES THAT KEEP HOUSTON, TX PATIENTS SMILING FOR LIFE
If you are like most people, you feel more comfortable receiving dental care in familiar surroundings from the dentist and team you know, rather than being referred out to specialists. At Houston Biological Dentist, you can count on a full range of services to help you avoid dental disease and maintain a beautiful smile. Dr. Marilyn Jones brings a healthy, biological approach to her Houston, TX practice, with leading-edge technologies and progressive, science-based techniques.
Find a full range of healthy dental services in Houston, TX
- Preventive Dentistry – Advanced diagnostics catch problems early when they can be addressed efficiently and economically. Ultrasonic scaling and other gentle hygiene techniques promote periodontal health.
- Mercury-free and Mercury – safe Dentistry – Dr. Jones offers metal-free alternatives to amalgam and follows strict guidelines (some of which she developed herself) for the safe removal of mercury fillings.
- Biological Dentistry – Natural treatments such as ozone, and biocompatible materials “first do no harm” as they restore the oral condition and promote overall wellness.
- Lifestyle Dentistry – You might not expect to find solutions for snoring and sleep apnea, TMJ disorders, and headaches at the dental office. Dr. Jones treats the whole patient rather than just fixing teeth.
- Laser Dentistry – Welcome to the modern age of dental care with minimally traumatic soft and hard tissue procedures.
- Restorative Dentistry – Crowns made while you wait, dental bridges, dentures, and other services that reinstate healthy oral terrain.
- Implant Dentistry – Dr. Jones uses 3D cone beam imaging technology for precise planning. Ceramic implants provide the most natural look, feel, and function.
- Sedation Dentistry – There is no need to fear dental treatment with the option of a calming pill.
- Cosmetic Dentistry – From teeth whitening to stunning porcelain veneers, dental bonding, orthodontic aligners, and more, the beauty of your smile is in skilled hands.
Dr. Marilyn Jones - Houston Biological Dentist
A graduate from the University of Texas Health Science Center Dental School where she received her Doctor of Dental Surgery, Dr. Jones holds a master’s degree in chemistry from the University of Houston. She is a passionate, skilled, and talented dental surgeon with a drive for excellence.
While previously being a tenured Assistant Professor of chemistry & an Assistant Professor of integrative dentistry, Dr. Jones continues to educate and update herself on the modern approaches and practices of dentistry and related advances in healthcare to ensure that she delivers the best possible care and service to her patients.
Reviews From Google