Dr. Marilyn Jones is a dentist in the area of Houston, TX who offers emergency dental services when they are needed. Our team has dedicated ourselves to providing compassionate, quality care for new and existing patients who visit us—especially for those who come in for a same-day visit due to a dental emergency.
What is considered a dental emergency?
Our team at Houston Biological Dentist describes a dental emergency as a condition that occurs which needs immediate dental care. Patients looking for a dentist that can help with dental emergencies and who are in Houston can call the practice of Dr. Marilyn Jones to book a same-day dental visit to address the problem as soon as possible.
Types of dental emergencies
A dental emergency may include:
- A knocked out or loose tooth
- A severe toothache that cannot be managed with pain medications
- A broken restoration such as a dental crown or denture
- An appliance that needs to be adjusted
- A lost restoration, including dental fillings, porcelain veneers, dental crowns, and dental bridges
- An injury to the mouth that causes cuts or injuries to the soft tissues
- A large or severe cavity that causes extreme discomfort